If anybody wishes to contribute to the relief of the brethren that have been affected by the cyclone in Vanuatu, then please contact Bro Adrian Gray of New Zealand. He will be travelling to Vanuatu on the 25th of March 2015, and will direct any donations, whether financial or material, to the appropriate people.
Please contact Brother Adrian at
Ph: +64 6 7656221
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pope has signed a re-uniting agreement with the Lutheran Church.
Now the Pentecostals are uniting with Rome.
See Voice of God Recordings Article.
- Middle East Report - A new reality BNL Jun 2009 Page 6
- Syria, Iran, Egypt, and a voice from Laodicea BNL Mar 2010 Page 8
- Middle East - Lebanon, Turkey, Iran. BNL Apr 2010 Page 9
- Middle East Report - Latest News BNL May 2010 Page 10
- Middle East Report - Update BNL Jun 2010 Page 14
- Middle East - The Battle for Jerusalem BNL Jul 2010 Page 10
- An Eye on the Middle East BNL Aug 2010 Page15
- Middle East Report - Update BNL Nov 2010 Page 12
- Middle East Report - Update BNL Jan 2011 Page 12
- Middle East Report BNL Feb 2011 Page 18
- Middle East Report BNL Mar 2011 Page 15
- Middle East - The Coming Kingdom BNL Feb 2010 Page 11
Middle East and OtherBenjamin Netanyahu's Speech to the UN BNL Dec 2009 Page 8
Pope proposes World Authority with "Teeth" BNL Dec 2009 Page 9
Benjamin Netanyahu is a brave man BNL Mar 2010 - Joel Rosenburg Page 6
Earthquake Frequency Rising (Birth Pains) BNL Apr 2010 Page 7
Philippines Typhoon - Aid effortsAid Efforts - A Report from INPH Correspondent (International Needs - Philippines)
BNL Dec 2013 Page 8 Our Relief Efforts - Ron Millevo
Watch that great Pillar of Fire that led the children of Israel. Anybody, any Bible scholar knows that that was the Angel of the covenant, Jesus Christ. Hebrews said, Hebrews the 11th chapter said that Moses forsook Egypt, esteeming the reproach of Christ greater treasures than that of Egypt. See? What was it? Christ in the wilderness.In John 16, or beg your pardon, John 6, when they was taking the communion, or whatever it was, breaking the bread, and having the great time there at the jubilee, Jesus said, "I'm the Bread of Life that come from God out of heaven. He that eats My flesh has Eternal Life; and I'll raise him up the day of the--the last days." He knowed He would do it. He said He was the Bread of Life.William Branham - Look - 63-0428
Christchurch,NZ. EarthquakeChristchurch Earthquake - A Report fron Graeme Harnett
BNL Mar 2011 Page 2 Greg Alford
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.Matthew 24:4-8
Click on an image to download the fullsize picture.